Metalworking Solutions is currently seeking an unskilled or semi-skilled worker who supports metalworking operations.
Ideal candidates will be able to operate a variety of metal cutting tools such as hand-held grinders, drills, and other hand-held power tools.
Metalworking Solutions, LLC a metal fabrication company in Chattanooga, TN has created an entirely new business model for providing outsourced sheet metal components and assemblies to OEM’s operating within virtually any industry. We assist manufacturing companies in the development and production of structural steel and precision sheet metal components, improving final assembly performance through superior part quality, best in class lead time, and on-time delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grind parts for final shipment.
- Set up and operate Insertion press to insert pem nuts, solid rivets, and fasteners.
- Pull parts from Laser or Turret table and place on pallet or place in pallet box. May count and record the number of units handled and then transport to inspection or next workstation per router.
- Assemble parts for distribution to customers so instructed by the shift leader or floor supervisor.
- Effectively communicate and work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep the work area clean and organized.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Lift raw materials and final products manually up to 60 pounds, or by using a hoist.
- Be dependable, follow instructions, respond to management direction, take responsibility for own actions, keep commitments, commit to long hours of work when needed to reach goals and complete tasks on time, or notify the appropriate person with an alternate plan of action.
- Ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements.
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) Year Experience desired in Sheet Metal Fabrication
Ability to read documents, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
The successful applicant must show proof of citizenship or provide documentation indicating they are legally eligible to work in the United States. The provisions of this bulletin do not constitute an expressed or implied contract and may be modified or revoked without notice.
Metalworking Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Send to: Sammy Burrows