Metalworking Solutions is currently seeking a professional, self-directed, and enthusiastic candidate as a customer services administrator. Ideal candidates will have a customer-focused mindset and excellent communication skills. Position requires solid computer skills and the ability to navigate Microsoft Office Products such as Excel, Word, and Outlook efficiently. The ability to prioritize your tasks while being extremely responsive to the customers’ needs is critical to your success. The customer services administrator must always remain polite and professional and be comfortable speaking with customers that hold a range of positions from purchasing agents, engineers to Presidents. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Metalworking Solutions, LLC
Metalworking Solutions, LLC, a metal fabrication company in Chattanooga, TN, has created an entirely new business model for providing outsourced sheet metal components and assemblies to OEM’s operating within virtually any industry. We assist manufacturing companies in the development and production of structural steel and precision sheet metal components; improving final assembly performance through superior part quality, best in class lead time, and on-time delivery.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Take customer calls concerning their orders, recording complaints, replying to status requests and obtaining accurate information from the operations team relating to lead times and expected shipment dates.
- Listen to the customer and work diligently to diffuse any misunderstandings.
- Work with the inside sales team, business development, and operations in building processes that improve the organization’s ability to provide excellence in customer service.
- Provide a consistent and great experience for our customers when they reach out to us via phone or email for order status, billing questions, etc.
- Always represent the company, its different departments, and our team members positively and professionally.
- Be a strong promoter of our people, our craftsmanship, and organization. You are one of our most important ambassadors.
- Must be able to problem solve and make decisions concerning customer issues and questions. Be able to think quickly during customer interactions.
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and proactively communicate any anticipated delays from original date to customer.
- Track and report on metrics such as response time, resolution time, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to enter customer orders and inquire into their status on the ERP system.
Required Skills / Experience
The candidate must demonstrate and/or be familiar with the following:
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Dealing with Complexity
- Detail Oriented
- Comfortable with being Highly Interactive with Team Members and Customers
- Dealing with Complaints
- Empathetic with Customers that are in Stressful Circumstances
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Excellent Microsoft Office 365 Competence and Usage
- Ability to Quickly Learn appropriate M1 ERP Applications
- Ability to Work on and with a Team
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED. 3+ Years Customer Service Experience
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ration, and percent and convert from or to metric dimensions.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office environment with the requirement to go into the plant from time to time. While in the plant, ear and eye protection are required. You occasionally may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, some exposure to non-hazardous fumes or airborne particles. The noise level is usually moderate. Eye protection is required in the form of a welding helmet or safety glasses as situations dictate.
Financial compensation will be commensurate with applicable experience. Metalworking Solutions provides a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance choices, and the ability to participate in a 401k-retirement plan.
Email your resume to:
Employment Eligibility Verification
The successful applicant must show proof of citizenship or provide documentation indicating they are legally eligible to work in the United States. The provisions of this bulletin do not constitute an expressed or implied contract and may be modified or revoked without notice.
Metalworking Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.